construction & agricultural vehicles
TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM (TPMS)
The self-powered sensors glued inside the tires measure pressure & temperature, and transfer information to the Receiver Control Unit (RCU) via wireless communication. The tire pressure information is integrated into the Original Equipment Manufacturer display, and also directly sent via a Modem to the Cloud for preventive maintenance.
WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK
A Wireless Sensor Network enables monitoring of all different tools mounted on the vehicle in order to adjust and adapt vehicle parameters (maximum load, speed, arm extension, for example…)
Passive Start TECHNOLOGY
This technology allows the drivers to keep the key fob in their pocket for starting the vehicle (Passive Start). Once the key is identified the vehicle is automatically unlocked (cyphered code to EMS) when the start button is pushed.
Free Additional functions available:
- Theft deterrent System (could be connected to Telematics module)
- ID badge with unique identification number integrating memory (machine hours, oil, diag,…)
- Access control to untrained operators or unauthorized personnel
- ID badge programmed so one ID can operate any machine in the fleet (restricted period, limited actions, ….)
TELEMATICS CONTROL UNIT
CAN standard interfaces data can be sent by LID’s Telematics unit to a back office solution of the customer’s choice, thus enabling fleet managers to not only control the standard Telematics parameters such as location, mileage , etc. but also to control the tire pressure in real time & multiple sensors. As the Telematics hardware box, also acts as a receiver unit for all wireless sensors, no additional antennas or receiver boxes are needed: resulting as a cost-effective and convenient solution.
From Preventive to Predictive Maintenance:
- The real time data collection helps to prevent the severity of interruptions which maximizes production capacity & security, thanks to algorithms based on Artificial Intelligence(AI) especially adapted for Thermic Genset equipment.